Monday, December 2, 2013

Thank You Wallpaper!


With thanksgiving over, and the last month of 2013 taking forth its grips off Y2K evangelists, I decided to list off some things I’m thankful for this year, but wasn’t present at a table to say before.

 

I’m thankful for my father getting me my first job.

I’m thankful for the numerous deals on amazon.

I’m thankful for gaining some new online friends.

I’m thankful for shoe polish.

I’m thankful for 4pp, for letting me not only win chatter of the week, but for getting several of my GAME relative blogs on their front page.

I’m thankful for that random girl who flashed me on a random drive to town.

I’m thankful for my huge backlog of games I can go back to whenever I run dry on buying games, ha!

I’m thankful for my iPod; countless hours of work were made easier with this little device.

I’m thankful for the last visit my older brother came over from CA. For only a day we discuss games and I was able to witness his first reaction of playing GTA V.

I’m thankful for my 3DS XL, this is a REAL handheld for my big hands.

I’m thankful for getting the amazon deal for the vita bundle, will update if vita doesn’t show up.

I’m thankful for you taking your time to read this whole list.

No comments:

Post a Comment