Monday, January 20, 2014

The Process Of Being Sick


Starting on Thursday the 9th of this month I was forced to take a flu shot, because of my ever worrying aunt, and of course became sick from it. This is the detail of the events:

Thursday- Wake up to a sudden surprise car trip.  Arrive to an undisclosed drug store that had penis pumps on sale, in front of the wide glass windows. I get shot and go to work.

Status: feel fine

Friday- I feel a slight cold sweat, but may be due to work, then avoid telling anyone about flu shot as my boss seems to be terrified of anyone who is sick already.

Status: Worried but ok.

Saturday- Left nostril begins to bleed slightly, and body feels extra tired.

Status:  Defiantly sick.

Sunday- Nose gives up will to live, and pours out an endless stream. Sneezed so hard, felt like I shook my kidneys. Oh did I mention I worked from 8:30 a.m till 9:10p.m.?

Status: GO FUCK YO SELF!

Monday- No work and finally sleep most of the sickness away.

Status: Watching Batsu Games, so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment