Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Initial Concepts


Coming up with an idea can change throughout development, such as one idea that started up with just the title: To the MAX!

Idea#1- (Short story idea) A bodybuilder, name Max, works himself to death, leading to his co-workers to investigate whether it was suicide or accidental.

Ex. Text : And there he was, lying on his arched back, with his blue digital stopwatch in one hand and the other firmly clutching a worn-out rusty barbell. Of course this was a typical day for Max, except for the fact his heart monitor wasn’t dolling out the constant bpm beeps he had achieved for the past few weeks. For his next door flat neighbors, the abrupt silence at 6 a.m. was enough to warrant a call for help. At least, that’s what I would have wish…

Idea#2- (Game Idea) A roughly teenager watches too many movies, starts training his life to the MAX! (Ex. Every time he levels up, he deals out a ridiculous amount of effort for a small task. Lv1 Open door, Lv2 Kick door open, Lv 3 (Max) Walks through door, leaving a deep hole. )
 
 
BONUS!
 
 
 
Free Timing #4- Safe and Sound all upside down
Got bored and started to rework the lyrics to safe and sound into a couple having rough BDSM, then stopped when I couldn’t resist laughing at the last line.
I could beat you up!
I could show you what you did to me and (break all of your fucking teeth)
You could get fucked up, Even if my eye is falling out,  I’ll know that you’ll be screaming out
Please pull it out!
I should tie you up, (I know why you won’t cooperate), that’s why we’re gonna fornicate
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment