Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Random Events of the Yesterday


Bought Killer is Dead brand new and limited edition at GameStop yesterday. The worker stated that I was the first person to even buy that game there, so don’t know if this is good or bad news.

 


 

Sees Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is on TV, watches the rest of the movie, only to dig out my own DVD of said movie to re-watch what I missed. Then dig out the novel and audio book, but stop myself from going any further. Can’t lie, I ended up buying a poster, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ALU46VI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  , after putting book up.

 

Got to try out a ps4 at GameStop, first game demo I played for the next gen? Octo-Dad! The other customers, who were waiting behind me to try the other demos, looked at me strangely.

There was an Xbone display box as well, but someone stole the controllers, so it ran a Constant Video over and over till the employees muted the TV.

 

Flip off at TV till ads stop appearing, only to stick several sticky-note pads around my room, with drawn ads flipping me off.

 

 

Attempt to look outside the kitchen window, only to knock out the screen.

 

Forget how tinfoil feels, find some and immediately regret chewing on it.

 

Game Idea pops up into head, can’t say much about it, cept its going to be called “To The MAX!”

No comments:

Post a Comment